Jalapeno Popper Chicken Burgers
Chicken Breast, Sunflower Oil, Panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, dextrose, yeast, salt), Jalapeños, Cheddar Cheese, Cream Cheese, Salt, Potassium Chloride.
- There is bulk pricing in effect on this item's purchase of 5 units or more
- 1-4 boxes: $13.99 per box
- 5-9 boxes: $11.99 per box
- 10+ boxes: $10.99 per box
Bulk discounts will be applied in the cart & at checkout.
Oven: Preheat Oven to bake at 450 degrees. Unwrap patties using scissors. Place frozen patty in baking pan. Bake approximately 20-25 minutes, turning once.
Air Fryer: Unwrap patties using scissors. Place frozen patty on baking pan. Air fry for approximately 10-15 minutes, turning once at 400 degrees.
Toaster Oven: Preheat toaster oven to bake at 450 degrees. Unwrap patties using scissors. Place frozen patty in baking pan. Bake approximately 15-20 minutes, turning once.
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
- Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry speparate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Our Story, Our Promise
Our mission is to become the industry standard for all healthy alternatives that are low calories, high protein, clean, delicious and convenient. We want to make it easier for people to live a healthier lifestyle and enable a culture of wellness.